These courses are held once or twice a month and they last 3 or 4 hours. People are busy today and many cannot come weekly. This way, in a single day, you can learn enough to practice by yourself for 1-3 months and make progress, and for those who want weekly practice, there can be up to 3 free practice sessions a week. Each intensive course will have one major theme like Wuji Gong or healing and I will be teaching the essence of what I have learned in the course of 10 years of weekly study, practice and teaching. You can ask questions, we can also talk (briefly) about subjects where you need clarity which are outside the scope of the course, we will have fund and we will practice together. There is a written material to help you along, which is actually a mini-website which I created specifically for my students. For those who really want to learn and help others, I am available for further questions and discussion. The most valuable and powerful things I can share are actually done in private and are free for anyone who is sincere in their quest for mastery.
Each week I offer the opportunity for us to practice together what we already know, so that though practice you can get a taste for how it feels when you do these kind of techniques for an hour and a half, and my wish is that this will motivate you to start practicing at home too. I only hold these practice sessions if I have motivated students who can make a commitment to participate, but the opportunity is there. For now, the practice intervals are usually saturday and sunday from 10 to 12 (unless there is a course) and thursday from 18 to 20 at my place in Drumul taberei.
Next week I plan to hold a seminar about mantras where we will work mostly with Medicine Buddha. When I annouce a course without a specific date, you can write to me and express your intention to participate, and then I can take into account your preferences when I set the date and time.
If you want to cultivate health and balance by learning to work with energy through movement, stillness, positions, meditation and breathing then these courses are for you.
The main advantage of the way I teach is that:
1. I teach fundamental practices which are universal and known to the most advanced masters in any tradition, be it India, Tibet or China. By training constantly in only a few important and very effective techniques, you become better and better, instead of learning countless different techniques which are similar to one another.
2. Every course is an opportunity to learn something new about how to improve the results you can get through those fundamental techniques mentioned at the previous point. Some of these principles, you can apply them while you travel, walk or even sleep – you can learn about grounding, how to sleep better, how to be more rested with fewer hours of sleep, how to walk without getting tired, how to breathe in more energy and how to protect yourself from things that are sapping your energy, like electromagnetic radiation. Probably the best example is that you will learn which directions are best for you according to traditional Feng Shui. You can also learn this for free on my Facebook group. By positioning your bed and your desk according to these directions, you will enhance your health and well being without having to do anything except utilize those directions.
Relying on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine and on the even more ancient and profound wisdom of ancient India,
Qigong and the energetic techniques that I teach show you how to move energy through movement, stillness, position, breathing and intent
and help you get better and better on all levels,
– to increase your vitality and regenerate your physical body and ogans
– to enjoy a state of peace and enter the state of mediation by stopping your internal dialogue
– to balance your emotions and enhance your mental focus and clarity
– to create your own luck and cultivate the CAUSES which lead to the results you desire.
These are more than courses where you learn various physical movements. These are courses where you learn how to get results. Qigong doesn’t mean the movement of the body. Qigong means the internal movement of energy, life force or Qi though:
The great part is that, by training in a particular technique, it is like training at the same time in every other technique, because they all rely on similar principles:
– the ability to relax
– the ability to focus on one thing
– the abiliy to persevere in the chosen action and to enjoy the practice
– having enough energy already stored in the body, which increases with practice
– a state of inner silence.
Here you can read about Wuji Gong, a series of movements created by the founder of Tai Chi specifically for health and enlightenment.
|Qigong and Meditation
Qigong relies on connecting to the universal energy, often by connecting with the Sun and the Earth. Qigong emphasizes the importance of strengthening our physical body and the health of our internal organs which also govern emotions according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. Qigong teaches us to strengthen our spirit by beginning with the body, balancing the emotions and storing energy which can later be refined into more subtle forms. More about Qigong.
|Wuji Gong and Tai Chi|
Wuji Gong is a series of movements created by the founder of Tai Chi specifically for health and enlightenment. Its therapeutic benefits are similar to those of Tai Chi, only much stronger in my opinion. This form is also taught and preferred by some teachers who have been practicing and teaching other forms of Qigong and Tai Chi all over the world for decades before discovering the power of this particular form.